[amibroker] Re: Position Opened When No Funds Available

Its a fair point...i really need to look into switching over to the CBI.  I need to quit my job so i can do this full time.

I have had my share of experiences with curve fitting, but i really thought i had a solid system this time.  10+ years of backtesting, 1000's of trades, consistent profit year after year...and then this slight change, which only impacted  a few trades per year, radically altered the performance.

Its really crazy since I had been tweaking positionscore with this system previously, causing it to take different sequences of trades, and the performance was staying solid.

Not sure what to make of it...

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/