[amibroker] Re: Position Opened When No Funds Available

I noticed this additional note:

"a) (if you want to have stops executed AFTER regular signals, so cash from stopped out positions is NOT available to enter trades the same day)
ActivateStopsImmediately turned ON "

It seems to suggest that ActivateStopsImmediately addresses this issue of making sure the freed up equity is not made available the same day.

In my case, because I have custom stop logic and am not using the ApplyStops function, I am using regular Sell/Cover signals to close positions.  I set tradedelays(1,0,1,0).

If I understand the logic correctly, the backtester is improperly using my capital in this scenario, and because my stop logic is custom, activatestopsimmediately is not effective.

Is there any way to prevent this issue from occurring?

Thanks

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/