[amibroker] Re: How to print more than ONE window in a single page?

Dick --
Sorry about that.  I have been using CaptureWiz for many years now.  When I first started, lite was free and Pro was not.  I guess that Pixelmetrics has found it necessary to change their pricing strategy since I first started.

I purchased the Pro version for $39.95, and have never regretted it.  I use the 'Scroll', "Print to fit", and "Invert Color" features all the time.  I tried the video capture.  It is easy and works well.  But there just aren't many videos that I want to capture.

I'm posting this to the group at large, in an effort to rectify some of the confusion I may have caused.

-- Keith

areehoi wrote:
How did you get CaptureWiz Lite free? I just looked it up in web and they want $19.95?

Dick H.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Keith McCombs <kmccombs@xxx> wrote:

Jerry --
Me too.  I just copied three full 1280x1024 monitors into one image with
only two mouse clicks.

BTW, the free version of CaptureWiz is called CaptureWiz Lite and you
can use it for free, forever.  But be warned, mild drugs can and do lead
to addiction and craving the Pro stuff.
-- Keith

Jerry Gress wrote:

Hello,

I use CaptureWizPro which would do what you want. Free trial then pay,
transfer to new computers and they remember your password from three years
back.

JG

PS. No interest in CaptureWiz except a customer.