Re: [amibroker] Illegal copies of BETA versions seen on Internet

The member may not have done it directly, but indirectly.  It might be
the case that a member sent a beta (or gave PW access) to a friend who
then posted the beta publicly.  It is important to not give out member
restricted things even to friends.  You never know what they will do,
since they have no sense of responsibility towards the material.

Best regards,
Dennis

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/