Re: [amibroker] Re: Backtest execution speed.

Paul --
TJ's brief answer might not be clearly understood by all.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but to make it a little clearer:

You need only configure AB for one TC2000 data base and make it 'local'.  Then when ever you run AB, it first 'automatically' checks to see if it is up to date with TC2000's data base.  If not, it updates AB's local copy of TC2000's base and proceeds from there.

Of course, you must make sure that TC2000 has latest data from internet.  AB will not do that for you.

I suggest that you not try to update TC2000 while AB is running and using the TC2000 data.

-- Keith

Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

Yes

Best regards,