[amibroker] Re: Global Layouts - Copy between machines

When I go traveling, I copy the current AB state from my desktop computer to my laptop.  The procedure below has worked well for me for some time.

The main thing that comes out funny is that the aspect ratio of my laptop screen is different from my dual desktop screens, so each chart has to be re-sized by grabbing the upper left edge and dragging it so that it fits into the available space.

ReefBreak

AB must be installed on the target machine before you start.
AB should not be running on either machine, all files should be closed.

1. Copy the stocks database folder
copy c:\YourLocation\US-Stocks to the target computer
2. Copy the formulas folder
copy c:\Program Files\AmiBroker\Formulas to the target computer
3. Copy the broker.newcharts file
Copy c:\program files\amibroker\broker.newcharts to the target computer
4. Copy the Layouts folder
Copy c:\Program files\Amibroker\Layouts to the target computer
5. Copy the Watchlist files
copy c:\yourlocation\*.tls to the target computer

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/