Re: [amibroker] Retrieving yesterday's daily O/H/L/C during RTH in an intraday database?

Don't apologize, we all are newbies for about a decade or more...

I am the worst AB pedagogue.

Blue lines are the HHV and the LLV of the first hour. We can't plot them
before the end of the first hour.
Adjust the time to match to your market's hour.

Gold lines are support and resistance with a  2.618 fibo ratio. These
lines have nothing to do whith your problem. It's just a ratio that is
often hit by the future I follow. I read nothing about that, it's just a
personnal research.

Sorry, I don't know what a Macd summation index is. I don't have such a
thing in my AB library.

Best regards

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/