Re: [amibroker] Status of Norgate Premium Data for Amibroker

Hi Ton --

Thanks for asking about Advanced AmiBroker.

I am deep in preparation for my speeches at the Australian Technical Analysts Association meeting in Melbourne in October.  That will be followed by five days of workshops I'll be presenting, also in Melbourne.  To avoid any unnecessary stress on myself, as well as having customers disappointed that I missed a deadline, I have not committed to a deadline.  But, if things stay reasonably on schedule, the book will go to the printer sometime around the first of the year and be available two or three months after that.

More information about the ATAA Conference can be found at this site:
http://www.ataa.com.au/2009-annual-ataa-conference.html

And more information about my workshops at this site:
http://www.howardinaustralia.com.au/

And more information about Advanced AmiBroker at this site:
http://www.advancedamibroker.com/index.html

Thanks,
Howard