[amibroker] Re: Status of Norgate Premium Data for Amibroker

I have also been using them, and it takes around 2-3 minutes to download and update every day. I have it set to update automatically at 8. So far it has been perfect. The first time you download, The file is around ~80mb for all the Futures data then it gets maintained automatically.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/