Re: [amibroker] Status of Norgate Premium Data for Amibroker

Kevin

I've been using the data service for about 6 years for ASX and US stocks (all major exchanges + OTC)  they even have a complete US history going back to 1950 including stocks that have delisted in that time, great for backtesting.  I've been using it with Amibroker for about 3 years.

There is a download program comes with it, I have a scheduled task on my PC that runs it daily to update all my data, so I'm not really sitting there watching to see how long it takes, but it's about 10 minutes or so I believe.

See here about how it integrates with Amibroker:
http://www.premiumdata.net/support/amibroker.php
This takes care of all splits, new listings, delistings etc, no need for the end user to do anything except run the integration tool periodically which updates all the watchlists, sectors etc.

You can have a trial too to see if it suits you.

Overall highly recommended.

Brenton

Kevin243@xxxxxxx wrote:

What's the status on this,,,, is this developed, up and running....?

Anybody using?

How long does a download take, and what do you download

What is the procedure for downloading daily data?

How does the database, such as splits, new listings, etc. happen?

Kevin Campbell

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4412 (20090909) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4412 (20090909) __________