[amibroker] Re:Account Window - why?

Can anyone recommend a program that is easy to use, doesnt have all kinds of features that would duplicate the power of Amibroker, for tracking investments?
Easy data input or import, ablce to auto update price data, draw equity curves, fugure out drawdown, etc.
Covestor is a good online system but I dont they do Canadian stocks.

A long time ago I used something called Portfolio Manager, around 1995.  It was cheap and easy, and not loaded with useless features.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/