[amibroker] Re: Request afl code for choppy market index (pleaselook here for tradestation

I looked at the Tradestation code and translated as follows - but it does not return a value between 0 and 100 - not sure why it should based on the calculation - but I may have it wrong:

Period = Param("Period",1,30,300,1);

denom = HHV(High,Period) - LLV(Low,Period);
num = abs(Ref(Close,Period - 1) - Close);

Choppy = IIf(num != 0, (num/denom)*100, 0);

Plot(Choppy,"ChoppyMarketsIndex",colorBlue,styleLine);

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/