[amibroker] Re: sig.PosScore for pos.symbol ??

Thanks.

I studied the PowerPoint presentation again.  I have been using "if sig.IsEntry() sig.PosScore = 0;" to force no rotation as I want exit only and not exit and replacement.  This does not work for some reason.  (I will try sig.Price = -1;)  I have worstrankheld at 10 and sig.IsEntry() is always -1 for 10 positions.  I was thinking that it would be true only for any position that ENTERED on that day.  Isn't sig.IsEntry() suppose to be true only on the first day a position is entered into, even in rotational trading?

Thanks again as I believe I am getting closer.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/