[amibroker] Re: sig.PosScore for pos.symbol ??

Presumably by pos.Symbol, you are referring to a Trade object, in which case I believe that the answer is no.

Why do you need such information? Once the trade has been taken, the position score is no longer relevant.

If you really must have the data, you could probably use dynamic variables to capture the position score of signals for later reference when processing the trades.

Mike

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/