[amibroker] Help with converting DateTimes in CBT

Hello,

During a backtest, I want to dump the EntryDate, ExitDate, and Profit for each trade, to an external file.

Everything works except converting the DateTimes to strings. When it is dumped to file, I get "Invalid DateTime" for each of those entries.

Can anyone spot what is wrong here? Should be pretty straightforward:

FileName = "F:\\Test CBT.csv";

SetCustomBacktestProc( "" );

if ( Status( "action" ) == actionPortfolio )
{
    bo =
GetBacktesterObject();
    bo.Backtest(
1 );

for ( trade = bo.GetFirstTrade(); trade; trade = bo.GetNextTrade() )
    {
        Profit       = Trade.GetProfit;

        EntryDate    = Trade.EntryDateTime;
        ExitDate     = Trade.ExitDateTime;

        EntryDateStr =
DateTimeToStr( EntryDate );
        ExitDateStr  =
DateTimeToStr( ExitDate );

        fh =
fopen( FileName, "a" );

if ( fh )
        {

fputs( EntryDateStr + "," + ExitDateStr + "," + StrFormat( "%.2f", Profit ) + "," + "\n", fh );

fclose( fh );
        }
    }

    bo.ListTrades();