[amibroker] [OT] IB TWS questions

Title: [OT] IB TWS questions

Would anyone know:

1) What is the max number of orders that can be placed on the TWS? It tells me the maximum number is exceeded but I can't find what the limit is. Is the limit per page or per session? How to automate orders in excess of the maximum/page? Is autopage switching possible?

2) I have a margin account but want to limit the maximum investment my automated system can make, a safety limit. Is it possible to limit the maximum total of open positions with an IB account? For example set it so that the total investment cannot exceed 50K, regardless of the amount of money I have in my account.

3) Is it possible to disable margin on the TWS? I prefer to test new systems without margin.

Sorry to post these questions here but I expect/hope the answers will come ten-times faster than writing to IB ;-)

TIA,

herman

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/