[amibroker] Re: Parameters via context menu vs. Parameters via AutoAnalysis dialog

It works like you described, if you are doing something wrong... I do the same! :-)

It also confused me at the beginning and I am not still able to appreciate the reason of this now

Maybe the only one to explain why il works so it's Tomasz who has alwasys a good explanation for everything

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/