[amibroker] Re: Custom Metric - How to calculate R-squared of equity curve?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ramoncummins" <ramoncummins@xxx>
wrote:

> Hi Howard, thanks for your reply.
>
> However, the reason I want to use the custom backtester is so that the
r-squared metric appears as a column in the system statistics when I
analysis a portfolio of individual stocks (say the S&P 500 for example)
- this would allow me to find the best equity curves quickly.

> Any further input would be greatly appreciated!
>
> Ramon
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Howard B howardbandy@ wrote:
> >
> > Hi Ramon --
> >
> > You do not need custom backtester to get the statistic you want.
Try this

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/