Re: [amibroker] Re: Is it possible to avoid drawing of unnecessary data from database ?

Roman --
It is SetBarsRequired() and not SetRequiredBars().
Please report on your progress. I'm curious.
Thanks.
-- Keith

Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

Hello,

Re-read the article.

If you read the article carefully enough you will see that you should put that function at the END
of formula if you don't want the functions you are using to add to bar requirements.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com