[amibroker] Re: Market profile Need an afl to show the POC LINE and mark exactly the value area

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rvlv" <rvlv@xxx> wrote:

> Friends
>
> I wish to see a standard afl from the developer of Amibroker.
> It must include POC Line and exact limits of Value area clearly
> shown on chart.

MP of some form is already planned for a future release. I
suggest that you use the Feedback Center and throw your support
behind one of the request. Maybe that will help. Although this
forum together with the Feedback Center seems like it has been
effective for users to communicate what they want - some have
gotten what they wanted faster. For me, TJ and others have
discuss a feature that I would like but for technical reasons,
I don't expect to see it for quite some time. I wish that the
Feedback center would have more interactions like that since I
don't get to read all the messages in the forum.

> My heart pains every time I see a tradestation guy seeing such
> charts.

That is probably true for anyone seeing/wanting a feature not
in their charting package that is in another package.

> There was a time in the past when I remember hearing "with present
> limitations of Amibroker,it is not possible to do the above two
> things.". Yes agreed it was then,in the past.  Now Tomasz has
> come as far as Ami version 5.28.0 What about now.

I don't remember reading that quote?
I am fairly sure that you can do what you want (POC and VA) in
afl using 5.0/5.1 but it will not be a few lines simple script
and with the ADK it was possible to do for quite a while.
IMHO, current betas allows one to display MP values like
POC and VA, a bit better. I was going to rewrite my version but
will wait until the official AB MP feature is released. Besides it
suits my needs at the moment.  Here is an old png example of what
my MP params looks like
http://tinyurl.com/vap-params-png

> Come on Tomasz,let us get Amibroker few more steps upward in the
> path to continuous progress towards best of the best softwares.
>
> Well-for one thing- Tomasz would do his best as always he did,
> is doing and will do always.
>
> My Pleasure using Amibroker!

I am sure that with each new AB release, some users love or have
been waiting for the new features or fixes and some users don't
care or would have preferred something else. There is only so much
that one can do in a release and I am sure that TJ has reasons
why he did them that way.

We just have to be patient.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/