[amibroker] Re: Max. Sys Drawdown: Weird Results!

I should also note that this is not a case where the equity can drop inter-trade by $7k, as my stop limits are fairly narrow (like $200).

It's impossible for that kind of dip to occur on any one trade.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/