[amibroker] Is last date of data for a stock less than last date of data in the database?

When running an exploration that is using LastValue(), how can you tell
if the date of that bar is the same as the last date in the database?

For my explorations I want to exclude matches where the last date of a
stock's data is less than the last date of data in the database. Earlier
today before the markets closed (and using the Yahoo Historical data
source) the last day of data would be 8/26/2009. But, for example,
SANM's last date of daily EOD data is 8/14/2009. Therefore I would like
to somehow automatically filter SANM out of my exploration results.

I can't check against today's date because that won't work when run on
the weekend or before Yahoo updates their EOD data.

It would be okay if I have to use a "reference symbol" like the Database
Purify tool.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/