[amibroker] Please help in my formula

Dear Steve,

Many thanks for your immediate reply.

After incorporating improvements suggested by you, I am now getting CPctOne arrows horizontally in my desired one-bar-before position, but vertically these arrows are not coming on the plot-line and are positioned much above or below the plot-line vertically.

Another point. I am not getting the CPctTen arrows.

Can you please guide me which corrections to make in my following revised formula:

Plot (C, "Close", colorBlue, styleThick, Null, Null, 0);
CPct0 = (C-(Ref(C,-1)))*100/(Ref(C,-1)) ;
CPctOne = Ref( CPct0, 1 );
CPctTen = Ref( CPct0, 10 );
PlotShapes( IIf( CPctOne >= 4, shapeHollowUpArrow, shapeNone ) , colorPaleGreen );
PlotShapes( IIf( CPctOne <= -4 , shapeHollowDownArrow, shapeNone ) , colorGold );
PlotShapes( IIf( CPctTen >= 4, shapeHollowUpArrow, shapeNone ) , colorGreen );
PlotShapes( IIf( CPctTen <= -4 , shapeHollowDownArrow, shapeNone ) , colorRed );

Waiting for your reply. And sorry to be encroaching upon your precious time.

Vinay Gakkhar

--

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/