[amibroker] Re: One chart instead of several ones.

I would like to ask something slightly different:

on weekly TF we consider data from monday to friday like in:

TimeFrameSet( inWeekly );
m = MACD(12, 26 );
TimeFrameRestore();
m1 = TimeFrameExpand( m, inWeekly,expandLast );

in this example m1 (MACD weekly) has the same value till next friday. OK.

I would like to have the indicator calculated "on the last 5 days"

on Monday: with the data from last tuesday to monday

on Tuesday: with the data from last Wednesday to Tuesday

end so on till

on Friday: with the data from last monday to Friday (as in the weekly chart)

how can I do it?

Is it possible to have this done with using Multitimeframe functions or is it needed to code by own?

I am sorry if this is a too basic question

Bisto

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/