[amibroker] Re: One chart instead of several ones.

Yes, but if the formula is applied on a higher TF chart, then the 1-tick resolution is lost, is it not?

The reason I commented re: LIB/IOG, is that I know it allows the user to have (up to) 1-tick resolution accurate entries/exits displayed on an HTF chart, with a match between realtime and historical (excepting subsequent data corrections).

I may be mis-understanding, but I don't think this is accomplished in AB by what you are suggesting, because once you put the formula on an HTF chart, it no longer accesses LTF (e.g. 1-tick) data historically.

Please correct me if necessary, as it is possible I have a fundamental misconception about formula access to data resolutions other than chart display resolution.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/