[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 5.28.0 BETA released

Fully apprecriate the work involved in writing a translation layer.

If it is practical and inline with your vision to provide a new function, even one that is outside of SiteInterface, one that possibly returns a pointer to DATE or a AmiDate Array. A Function that is not available to 5.28 or before, thus compatibility is maintained, then it would be fully apprecriated.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/