[amibroker] Re: Rotational Question

Derek,

The psuedo code logic you need is something like:

If S&P < its 200 MA
 then set PositionScore of bond funds to 999 (very high value)
 else set PostionScore normally

If your worst held rank is x, then include at least x number of bond funds in your universe to force the rankings of all other securities below the worst held rank cut off.

This will work for backtesting purposes.  In real time, then you would only need to buy 1 bond fund instead of x.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/