[amibroker] 2 instances of AB using same IQFeed Plugin

I normally run one instance of AB which displays my "main" section - charts on the instrument I am working on at the moment, as well as a "market internals" section which shows charts of the major indices, tick, trin etc....

I am trying a small experiment in order to see whether things run smoother. I am trying to run 2 instances of AB for the two sections I mention above. I am not sure whether this will make things better but currently the fact that I am simultaneously charting several symbols at once is putting additional load on my setup.

My question: Some symbols exist in both instances. Will the fact that the two instances are connected to the same IQFeed and that separate backfill requests are assigned to the same IQFeed instance mess things up or is it a good proposition to work this way?

thanks and regards,
eToke

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/