[amibroker] Question regarding real-time trading

Would it be of value to any other real-time traders here (besides me, of course) to have Amibroker automatically notify a script when the 1st tick of a new bar is coming into the script?   This way, you don't have to know what kind of bar you're dealing with (minute-based, tick-based, volume-based) and try to do the calc yourself.

I guess it would be something like a toggle trigger that you check in a simple IF condition and that toggle is only entered into on the 1st tick of each new bar.

Just wanted to get an idea of the interest before going through the formal procedure of entering it into the Amibroker wish list area.

Thanks.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/