[amibroker] Re:AmiBroker 5.27.3 ALPHA released

Tomasz,

Thank you for making this 3rd version of 5.27 alpha available so quickly after single users like me sent some feedback about issues found in the previous releases. I have to say again how great it is to be a customer/user of such a great application which continuously keeps on improving the features. Of course I could just wait to download the beta once all little things are fixed but have to say it is great to have the opportunity to test those alpha's as well. You can already count on me to purchase any major upgrade in the future.

By the way the 5.27.3 seems to work like a charm now: stable and no crash anymore.

However it was impossible for me to download any Finam forex EOD data today, i got repetitive "requesting data =""  msg from Amiquote 2.11 without the data downloaded; but then using Amiquote for downloading US-data from yahoo historical worked perfect, so it might  just be Finam server down temporarily.

Thanks again,

Carl

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/