[amibroker] Re: Questions about data management and advanced backtesting

Thanks, Ed. Much appreciated.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Edward Pottasch" <empottasch@xxx>
wrote:

> hi,
>
> 1) on your first question I can say that I use IQFeed currently and
they have continues futures contract data. I find that for ES, YM, NQ
and TF contracts they roll over to the next contract at the same time IB
does. So I use the continues contract data they provide for backtests
and trade the corresponding contracts at IB accordingly. For CL and NG
contracts they postpone to switching to the new contract 1 day before
the last trading day of the old contract.

> 2) on your second question I believe there is a mixed intraday EOD
mode but not sure how to use it.

> 3) yes you can use foreign functions, see manual "foreign"
>
> rgds, Ed

eSignal

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/