RE: [amibroker] IB Backfill Problem

Hello,

First your backfill with IB and 'sec' data will be very limited. What I do
is change the database settings to 1 minute and then download data dependent
on time back fill needed. Then change back to 'sec' or tick data in my case.
On some indexes I follow I also get the message you get and came to the
conclusion perhaps IB no saves data!

Now on I do a SetForeign, Restore Price Arrays formula (below) on the these
symbols in one of my main charts and at the end of the day ever thing is
charted, then save the various symbols by bring up a chart or do a formula
scan to save the data.

Why you have a diff of 5 sec and 15 sec me do not know.

Hope this helps,

Jerry

SetForeign( "QQQQ-ISLAND", True );
QQQQOpen = TimeFrameGetPrice( "O", inDaily, 1 );
QQQQClose = Foreign( "QQQQ-ISLAND", "close", 1 );
QQQQChange =  QQQQClose - QQQQOpen;
QQQQPerCentChange = ( QQQQChange / QQQQOpen ) ;

RestorePriceArrays();