Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 7:11 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Rolling back to previous

Hello,

Copy everything back from C:\AmiBrokerBackup folder.
Then install any older version.

By the way the REASON for releasing ALPHA version is to collect feedback about any issues.
If you are having issues with the ALPHA in your own interest is to REPORT this issues,
so they can be fixed. Otherwise they won't get the chance to get fixed.

I have received very little feedback about alpha and reported issues are already fixed in 5.27.1 alpha
(with the exception of MS plugin 16 char problem that will be fixed in 5.27.2)

Please *do* report any issues with alpha otherwise there is no chance to fix them.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com