[amibroker] Re: Speeding exporation intraday

Have you updated to the latest IQ Feed download client...? 4.6.0.7...?
I have and have experienced no problems...

Users of the new IQ Feed download client have reported lower CPU loads and lower internet bandwidth saturation...

Try it... see if it helps.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/