[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 5.27.0 ALPHA released

Tomasz

Two questions:

1. Can we create a time-series of user defined fundamental fields? if not, please explain why not?
2. What is the cost of two additional auxilliary data fields in terms of overhead and computing power? I can see using one for dividend and the other for split information. I could use a couple more. One for tagging symbols for material events (such as merger & bankrupcy).

TIA

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/