Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 5.27.0 ALPHA released

Sorry, that is not the problem.

The problem occurs when the symbol name is exactly 16 characters long.
All other symbol names shorter OR longer than 16 characters read OK.

I am using Downloader 10.1 (directly from MetaStock), with its EMASTER
files.

Reuters-MetaStock IS the data source.

Downloader creates and reads the data files perfectly.

AB doesn't.

The bug exists exactly as described.

-CS