[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 5.27.0 ALPHA released

Ahh. Ok.
In that case I'm seeing something strange.
I'm not seeing any US futures data. For example @ES# under IQ Feed. The chart is blank displaying,

"Not enough data available.
To plot any chart at least 3 data bars are needed, but there are only 0 bars in @ES#"

I get the same message for all my US futures and ETF's.

Any ideas...?

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/