Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2009 10:27 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Windows 7

I am running Intel Q6660 on an Intel DG35EC motherboard. The chart you linked does indicate this CPU is "Intel® 64 architecture". I put this thing together.

Apparently my current 32 limitation is my Vista Ultimate 32 version. I believe at the time I bought the OS, I considered 64 bit version but was afraid of comparability issues.

Apparently, when Win 7 comes out my hardware is ready for 64 bit, and I will just need to possibly to update drivers. Sounds like I could also add to the 4 GB of ram I currently have installed. My board will go to 8GB.

Sound right?

Rik Rasmussen