Re: [amibroker] Re: Vista users and memory

Hello,

That's the "easy" but not complete way to turn it off.

To turn off it completely, you need to go to System Properties / Advanced /
Performance Options and uncheck "Enable desktop composition"
or select "Adjust for best performance".

Or ... use Control Panel / Admin options/ Services
to stop and disable the  "Desktop Window Manager Session Manager" service permanently.

Note you will lose "Glass" window border effects that way.

This gives you pictures of relevant settings

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com