[amibroker] Re: Exit on Next Day Open

Ok, Thanks I think i got it.
Here is the Correct version of it Hopefully, if any one wants to use it.
PositionSize = MarginDeposit = 1;
PointValue=1;
Buy = O<Ref(L,-1) AND H > Ref(L,-1);
BuyPrice=Ref(L,-1);
Sell = 0;
ApplyStop( stopTypeNBar, stopModeBars, 1);
SellPrice=O;

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/