Re: [amibroker] Re: Importing Data from TradeStation - Timestamps Off

Hello,

Yes when importing intraday data into AmIBroker from ASCII file make sure that timestamps
use the BEGINNING time of the bar.

If your other plaform is using shifted timestamps, you need to apply timeshift back in the ASCII importer.
use $TIMESHIFT command in the ASCII importer for that
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/d_ascii.html

Command  $TIMESHIFT Define intraday time shift used during import
Arguments <number> number of hours to shift date/time stamps (can be fractional)
Alias
Examples
$TIMESHIFT 2
; will shift 2 hours forward

$TIMESHIFT -11.5
; will shift 11 and half hour backward

$TIMESHIFT -0.08333333333333
; this fractional timeshift will give you -5 minutes.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com