Re: [amibroker] Where does Parameter Window get its name from?

Tomasz,

If it is the case that it is only cosmetic, then perhaps the name of
the Parameters Window could be updated dynamically to the file name
when opened.  That way it will always match the formula name, so a
formula can be renamed without so much confusion.

Best regards,
Dennis