To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: reinsley@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 08:43:11 +0200
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Crosshair

Hi,

This functionnality does not exist, IMHO. The main window linked to a
floating window do not display two crosshair cursors.
Crosshair seems to be unique in the AB space.

I was looking for something similar with vertical cursor, Dennis Brown
gave me many lines of code.
I am still struggling to adapt his solution as I dont master Static
variables very well.

Best regards

miche1a a écrit :

> I can't believe I am alone to have this problem (or see that as a problem)
>
> Michel G
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com <mailto:amibroker%40yahoogroups.com>,
> Michel Guibert <michelg14@x..> wrote:
> >

> > Hi
> >

> > When I show 2 graphs of different periods (5mn and 15 mn in exemple)
> is there a way to show moving crosshair on both graphs and the same time
> >
> > Actually it's one graph only
> >

> > I suppose the function exist and I just have a setup problem
> >

> > Thank's
> >

> > Michel

> > Attention all humans. We are your photos. Free us.
> > http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9666046
> <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9666046>

More storage. Better anti-spam and antivirus protection. Hotmail makes it simple.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/