[amibroker] Non-unity of Parameters

Regarding point 4, it's the current state of AB that strategy parameters set in a chart window are different from params set for a Backtest (in AA window), or params used (found) for an optimizer iteration (in AA window).

IMO, it would be a _major_ improvement in the utility of the program if any set of params could be moved around between any of these areas without the need to enter/verify them manually.

I think full functionality would allow the user to move params, in a single copy-like operation:

to/from strategy on chart
to/from AA window Backtest definition
from Optimizer iteration (to here is non-sensical)

I've commented on this in the Feedback Center:

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/view_bug.php?bug_id=1225

I don't know if others feel this lack as strongly as I do, but if so, it might be worth adding your comments in the FC to that effect, as no interest expressed might mean no implementation done (ever).

Wouldn't it be great to:

a)  drag params in the param dialog, see the changes on a chart, then choose when to send that param set for an AA Backtest  (no re-typing or re-dragging required) to generate detailed stats and graphs

b)  pick an iteration from optimization results and send that param set for an AA Backtest  (no re-typing or re-dragging required) to generate detailed stats and graphs

c)  pick an iteration from optimization results and send that param set to a chart for visualization of the trades on the data stream

d)  store named setups of params (i.e. a configured winning strategy) where they will always be available (and cannot be deleted, save explicitly), with no re-typing or re-dragging required.

These are things I want to do _every day_ that I work with AB, but can't.  (And this is not cutting-edge stuff - it's pretty common elsewhere, but details would be OT here.)

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/