[amibroker] Re: NAAIM Presentation -- How to Build an Effective Trading System

Hi Howard,

I cannot find your "How to Build an Effective Trading System, and Build Confidence that it will be Profitable" presentation.

The link you provided - http://www.blueowlpress.com/NAAIM.html - doesn't work and I cannot find any reference to it in your new link http://www.blueowlpress.com/activities.html.

Can you help, pls?

paolo

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****