[amibroker] Re: NooBee needs a little help

Hi Trilephile,

thanks for the quick response.

I did just as you suggested and I believe the file located at the site      gave is the same as the one I downloaded from the AB site.

In any case, I got the same result.  When I do 'file/open database' and point to the extracted folder it opens fine, but nothing is under the tabs in the symbol tab.

Something more fundamental must be wrong.  I'll contact AB Support in the morning.

Thanks
Phil

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/