[amibroker] Re: Using CBI the first time

Mike -

Hard to follow these threads sometimes, but when Markus wrote -

"And in signal list, I can only specify the position size in
terms of money rather than the number of shares ..."

I thought that he didn't see how to encode number of shares directly in sig.PosSize in the Signal object in the CBT and have it used for the trade.  So, I referred him to the help which details the encoding - that is, -2000 for number of shares.  This can be calculated from cash and be set in the CBT signal list before making mid or low level calls to process signal trades.

-- BruceR

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/