[amibroker] Indicators from multiple time frames, Daily and Intraday 1 min chart.

Hello,

What would be the right approach to get indiactor from multiple time frames?

Example ?

Condition of

Condition1 = Cross( EMA( Close, 5 ), EMA( Close, 12 ) );

should meet on daily chart. This is the first condition.

Then later on in intraday, 1 minute chart condition of

Condition2 = Cross( EMA( Close, 15 ), EMA( Close, 25 ) );

should meet.

If both the first condition on the basis of daily chart and second condition on the basis of intraday 1 minute chart meet, then only I would receive a buy signal.

I have been playing around with timeframeset () timeframemode (), timeframecompress () but it doesn't seem to work.

TimeFrameSet (in1Minute);

Condition1 = Cross( EMA( Close, 5 ), EMA( Close, 12 ) );

TimeFrameCompress (C, inDaily);

TimeFrameSet (inDaily);

Condition2 = Cross( EMA( Close, 15 ), EMA( Close, 25 ) );

TimeFrameRestore ();

Buy = condition1 AND condition2;

This code didn't work.

http://www.amibroker.com/docs/MTFIndicators.html

I am not very comfortable with this article using AddToComposite function. Can anyone guide me please?

Thanks

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/