Re: [amibroker] Re: Per Chart Refresh Rates

Yes there are people calling for millisecond timestamps.

See this:
http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/view_bug.php?bug_id=1691

It specifically talks about milisecond resolution of timestamps
"It would be very useful to be able to display this in milliseconds [...]"

As to the feature you are talking about - I know what you are after.
But if you have any chart that takes 500ms
(for example), sooner or later this chart will need to be refreshed and all
other (quicker) charts will still need to wait for this "complex" chart to complete
once it gets control over GDI system-wide lock unless completely parallel rendering is implemented
and possible in the operating system-layer (i.e. in Windows 7).

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com