[amibroker] Re: Per Chart Refresh Rates

Julian
It does, but only if the refresh time interval is >= 10 seconds as well.
I do that all the time with my RT trading. I have trading logic that is updated every 1 sec, and querying and displaying of my positions as a separate chart, updating every 10 seconds.
If you put now() in your chart title, you can see how often your chart is being refreshed.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/